The article that started it all: http://failblog.org/2009/02/09/jihad-fail/
What Wikipedia says about it:
- Juice is prepared by mechanically squeezing or macerating fresh fruits or vegetables
- Many commercial juices are filtered to remove fiber or pulp
- Juice may be marketed in concentrate form, sometimes frozen
- Juice is also commonly found in many cooking recipes from various cultures
- Juice itself is not a carbonated beverage
- Juices are often consumed for their health benefits.
- See also: Juice vesicles
What Google says about it (google for "Juice are"):
- [Himalayan Goji] Juice are intended for your personal use or for resale to others in countries where this is allowed
- juice are also more likely to eat whole fruits and vegetables
- [TAHITIAN NONI®] Juice are 100% natural.
- juice are virtually non existent
- [only some] juice are better than drinking water and skim milk
- juice are indisputable, but people may be confused
- juice are actually naturally protected on the great plateaus of the majestic mountains of Himalayas
- juice are a defense against minor skin irritations
- juice are enough to inhibit yeast from reproducing in the juice
- juice are forecast at 97450 tons
- juice ... are estimated and may vary slightly based on exact tax
- juice are permitted in carry-on baggage, if you are travelling with a baby aged two and under.
Just for the record, no tengo nada en contra de ellos =P.